In the run up to the Bath & North East Somerset Council elections on 2nd May 2019 we sent a series of questions to all political parties standing candidates in the elections on their policies to:
- Achieve 100% clean energy by 2030 (as proposed in the Climate Emergency Declaration, March 2019)
- Increase community ownership of renewable energy.
- Promote community engagement around climate change action.
- Take the first practical steps to implement proposals in the Climate Emergency Declaration.
- B&NES Independent Group (BIG)
- Conservative Party
- Green Party
- Labour Party
- Liberal Democrat Party
Here are the full responses from the parties: BWCE Council Elections - Responses to BWCE Questions