Can you help us spread the word?
BWCE is embarking on an ambitious plan to build better awareness of our work across Bath and the surrounding area and to develop the networks and partnerships we need to promote new community energy and low carbon initiatives. At our recent AGM, we managed to gather lots of ideas of who we should be talking to through a community mapping exercise and we now want to build on this.
Central to this venture will be the development of a Supporters Network. This will comprise a network of people interested in helping BWCE promote what it’s doing – from forwarding on emails/social media to creating new connections and having more conversations with more people.
A number of members have already expressed an interest in being more involved in supporting BWCE. We are now inviting members and non-members to join us to explore what we can do together.
Supporters Network meeting
Wednesday 26th September
Bath Royal Literary And Scientific Institute, 16-18 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HN
At the meeting we will:
- Discuss the Supporters Network – what’s it all about, what are we seeking to achieve?
- Explore some of the ways you can get involved, from simply sharing our news to a more extensive involvement for those with the time and inclination to do more.
- Present the community map and plan how to use it and develop it further.
- Explore what information and support you need to be effective.
- Decide how we communicate and keep in touch with each other, without burdening you with information and meetings!
Come along even if you just want to find out more. Attending the meeting will not be a commitment to do anything! In order for us to get a sense of numbersit would be great if you could let us know you are planning to attend, please email [email protected].
If you want to discuss the meeting before attending you can call Nick Bird (BWCE Communications and Community Outreach Coordinator) on 07517 100889.