Our 2019 AGM was held on 14th September at Komedia on Westgate Street in Bath. The formal AGM notice can be seen here.
At the meeting we approved:
- Our audited accounts for 2018-19, here,
- Member interest payments of 6.25%
- Community Fund payment of £35,000
- Elected a new member director
- Re-appointed our auditors
- Changed our rules to increase the provision for co-opted directors from 2 to 3
See here for our financial report to members, including the rationale for this year’s fund and interest payments.
At the meeting, we presented our latest plans for new development in the light of the removal of the Feed in Tariff for new projects.
A full report will be printed here shortly.